Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bracelets!!


Hey Everyone!! Everyone has been through a point where they don't like the jewelry they have, right? Well I have some cute bracelets that you can work into your outfit to add that finishing touch! Enjoy!

This is one of my favorites. It has pearls, beads, and the
bracelet itself is twirled to give it the abstract look.


I also love this one. It is a simple gold bracelet that can easily
be used as a formal accessory, and also pair up with jeans and
a black cardigan for the casual look.

I like this one because it can add a touch of color to anything,
as long as you have the right colors in the outfit. It would be
for anyone who has a bright personality!!


I hope this helps you find the bracelet that is right for you! Have a great day!!

SMILEY!!















1 comment: