Friday, June 18, 2010

How to wear a perfect outfit...


Have you ever wondered, "What will I wear when I go on my trip?" Well, if you have then you have come to the right place. Today I am going to show you what to wear on your trip to Rome. You see, Rome is a very bright, colorful city. So I recommend wearing a white sundress with colorful accessaries, such as: A straw hat with a red ribbon wrapped around it, red flats with white flowers, and a matching bag... etc.
So if you are freaking out about your trip then think of the place you are visiting. Say you are going to Florida, you should wear something with blue and yellow, green, or pink... something light and lovely. Or if you are going to Wyoming, you should wear: something nature-like; brown, green, or a flowery color. Show that you care for this very important place you are visiting, "Express Yourself".
If you live in New York... be DIFFERENT!!! You see people wearing designer clothes, so, if you wear designer clothes try a new style.

If you are caught in a storm of cold colors and all you wear are blues and blacks and purples, then switch it up; start wearing warm colors like red and pink and orange. I promise you that eyes will raise when you walk into the room.
So if you need help with a travel outfit then really try to take my advice. And if you are wearing the same things make sure to change it up.

2 comments: